“THE BLEND APARTMENTS” are located in the Shikanjima shopping street of Osaka City Konohana Ward, one of nine such streets in the area.
While Konohana Ward is a short distance from the centre of Osaka, it is also close to the sea and river. Due to the warmth of the locals and the proximity of nature, we believe guests will immediately feel at home in the area.
The Konohana Ward is also conveniently located for public transport. With easy access to Osaka Station, Umeda, Namba, and Kansai International Airport by local trains, and a direct service to Nara, the Konohana Ward is an ideal base for tourism, study, or work.
Comments from a foreign resident
“Unlike central Osaka, the Konohana Ward remains relatively undiscovered by foreign visitors – so residents are still excited to meet people from different parts of the world. Coupled with the fact that many of the younger Japanese inhabitants of the Konohana Ward are living alternative lifestyles, this makes the area fresh and exciting.”
Osaka City, Konohana Ward, Shikanjima, 1-4-16 Postal code – 554-0014
JR Loop Line Nishikujō Station – bicycle 4 minutes / walk 13 minutes / 1.3km
Hanshin Namba line Chidoribashi Station – 4-minute walk / 450m
- Osaka Station (Umeda station) – 5 minutes
- Osaka Namba Station – 10 minutes
- Kansai Airport Station – 60 minutes
- Osaka Castle – 20 minutes
- Kyoto – 35 minutes
- Nara – 50 minutes
- Kobe Sannomiya Kitano – 30 minutes
- Himeji – 70 minutes
- Osaka Station, Umeda – 15 minutes / 4.5km
- Shinsaibashi, Namba 17 minutes / 5.5km
- Honmachi 15 minutes / 4.5km
- Universal Studios Japan 10 minutes / 3km
Shops and facilities nearby
There are plenty of amenities close to the Blend Apartments:
- Family Mart – a 3-minute walk / 260m
- Max Valu (supermarket) – a 5-minute walk / 350m
- Ion (hypermarket) – a 12-minute walk /1.1km
- Daikoku drug (pharmacy) – a 4-minute walk / 300m
- Sento-Shikanjima (a public bath) – a 15-second walk / 40m
- Free shuttle bus to the natural hot spring “Ikkyu” – a 13-minute walk /1km to the shuttle bus bus stop and a 7-minute journey to the hot spring’s entrance.